The Border Battle Tournament
Overland Park Soccer Complex & Heritage Soccer Park | March 4th- 6th, 2011
We are very excited to announce that the 2011 Border Battle Tournament will be held in one of the country’s finest soccer facilities:
THE NEW OVERLAND PARK SOCCER COMPLEX.
This tournament has already been established as one of the top spring tournaments in the Midwest. It annually attracts State and Regional Champion teams from up to 14 different States. We are anticipating even greater numbers in 2011 with the move to the new multi million dollar complex (which also hosted the 2010 US Youth Soccer National Championships). Last year 280 teams attended this tournament!
To cater to all of the teams, games will be played at the OP facility and the 18 field complex at Heritage Soccer Park.
This event WILL sell out. We recommend that your team registers early to avoid disappointment.
Overland Park Soccer Complex
- Play at the NEW ‘State of the art’ $36 million soccer complex in Overland Park, Kansas and the 18 field grass complex, Heritage Soccer Park
- Great central location in Overland Park and Olathe
- Great hotel options to suit every team budget and taste
- 12 tournament-quality synthetic turf fields;
- Lighted fields for night use
- Great competition from all over the Midwest
- Play on a non-holiday weekend (spend those special times with family whilst saving more $)
- Scheduling requests encouraged and worked around
- Excellent referees
- The complex includes a multi-purpose building with concession areas
- Scoreboards, signage and other exciting amenities on location
- Local attractions including Deanna Rose Children's Farmstead and St Andrew’s Golf course adjacent to complex
U8-U10 choice of 6v6 or 8v8
U12 choice of 8v8 or 11v11
$495 for 6v6 or 8v8 teams
$525 for 8v8 teams
$595 for 11v11 teams
SIGN UP NOW!!